Owning an AC in Orlando is one of the best ways to fight against the extreme summer heat. It allows you to remain in the comfort of your cooled-down home without having to worry. However, this is only possible if the system isn’t worn out.
During an AC installation in Orlando, FL, spring is suggested as the best time to have your cooling system serviced annually. This period allows you to be prepared for the summer and ensures that your system is in good condition.
What Is Included In An AC Service?
Before scheduling an AC service in Orlando, FL, it is always good to be aware of what is included in the service.
- Cleaning the system’s evaporator and condenser coils.
- Cleaning and adjusting of the blower parts to help increase proper airflow.
- Cleaning or changing or the air filters to prevent restriction on airflow.
- Checking the aluminum fins that are located behind the unit and fixing them if necessary.
- Inspecting the internal parts of the system for any damages that may have occurred.
- Checking and recharging the refrigerant.
- Fixing and sealing any leaks that may have appeared.
- Tightening and fixing of wires that may have come loose or are damaged.
- Lubricating the system’s moving parts to prevent them from jamming.
- Checking that the thermostat’s settings are accurate
Why Is Spring The Best Time For An AC Service In Orlando?
Here are a few reasons why spring is the best period to have your cooling system serviced in Orlando:
- Be Ready For Summer
An AC unit, when not in use, collects dust and pollen. This is often because people tend to need their system only once a year. Scheduling an AC service in Orlando, FL, in spring allows you to be prepared and confident that your system is in perfect condition.
- Avoid Delays
One of the busiest times for any AC technician is during summer. This makes it impossible to receive help within the same day. This is because of its continuous use. In such cases, there is a high possibility of the system wearing out faster or breaking down, especially if it has not been serviced.
- Improve Indoor Air Quality
Late spring and summer is the time where seasonal allergies come into play. Servicing your system during spring helps to improve the air quality of your home. This reduces the chances of springtime allergies. However, if the system still can’t do so, it is time to consider an AC replacement in Orlando, FL.
- Extends System’s Lifespan
Servicing your system right before summer helps extend the system’s lifespan as it allows it to be more efficient in time for summer. This also helps reduce your utility bill. This also pushes the need for you to schedule an AC installation in Orlando, FL, till the system reaches the end of its lifespan.
If you are looking to save money, you can schedule an AC replacement in Orlando, FL at a reasonable price by calling us at (321) 663-2665.