Air Conditioning Replacement Service In Orlando, FL, and Surrounding Areas
3 Signs that its Time to Replace Your Air Conditioner
In Orlando, Florida, it can be extremely hot and humid most of the year. Most residents negate the excessively warm and sticky weather with a little air conditioning. However, as time progresses, AC units need to be replaced. We understand the importance of AC replacement service in Orlando, FL, and Surrounding Areas. Here are 3 signs when it is time to replace your air conditioning unit.
- Excessive Energy Bill
Have you noticed a spike in your energy bill and cannot confirm why? There is a very strong chance that it is due to your air conditioner. When wattage increases in your energy bill and you know you are doing your part to conserve energy every month, it could be your AC unit. This is because the AC unit may be overworking itself due to outdated mechanics.
- Constant Breakdown
Another key sign it’s time to replace your AC unit is if breaks down often. It is not uncommon for needing regular maintenance for your air conditioner, However, if you are scheduling frequent visits from an HVAC Technician regarding consistent breakdowns, it may be time to replace your unit.
- Increases and Decreases in Humidity
A final sign that it may be time to replace your AC unit are fickle levels of humidity within your home. If you find your home becoming sometimes muggy, but yet sometimes too dry, it may be due to a faulty air conditioner. The age of the AC unit may be affecting the undesirable levels of humidity in your residence or business.
How to Choose an HVAC Company for AC Replacement in Orlando, FL
If your air conditioner is ready to be replaced, the next step is to decide which HVAC company to call to do the job. There is no shortage of air conditioner services in Orlando, FL and the surrounding areas, that’s for sure. So, how do you know which company you can rely on to do the work? Here are a few things to look for:
Experience Is Key
When it comes to air conditioner replacement, the last thing you want is for an inexperienced company to do the job. The best choice is always a company with verifiable experience in HVAC like Van Eddies Heating & Air Conditioning. We’ve been serving the Orlando area for more than two decades and we’re a trusted HVAC authority with a long list of satisfied customers.
Licensed and Insured
Before you allow anyone to work on your air conditioner, it’s vital that you verify their license in the state of Florida. You also want to make sure that the company carries adequate insurance to protect you against any damages, accidents, or other mishaps that may occur. You can rest assured that we do, indeed, have the proper licensing to do HVAC work and that we’re completely insured.
Air conditioner replacement can have a major impact on your family’s budget, especially if you have make one lump-sum payment to the HVAC company. This could make you put off replacing your air conditioner and suffering through the heat if it dies, but it doesn’t have to. We understand that money can be an issue and we’re here to help with flexible financing options.
Don’t put off AC replacement, contact us at Van Eddies Heating & Cooling or call (321) 663-2665 today for a free, no-obligation estimate or to schedule an appointment today. Our friendly, professional staff and technicians are committed to providing our neighbors with the highest quality HVAC services at affordable prices.
Van Eddies is Here to Help You!
If you believe it is time for your AC unit to be replaced, we are here to help! Van Eddies Heating and Air Conditioning have served the Orlando, Florida, and surrounding areas communities for a number of years. Moreover, we can replace your air conditioning unit at your home, or business, and even help you install HVAC-related services during the new construction of your home or business. To schedule a service with Van Eddies or request a quote, be sure to contact us!
Air Conditioning Replacement – Servicing the Orlando, FL, and Surrounding Areas
It is essential to replace the AC system before it breaks down. You may have to wait a couple of days for AC replacement in Orlando, Fl, to finish installing the new air conditioning system. You should replace your air conditioning system when:
- The AC system is more than a decade old.
- The repair cost of the air conditioning system is half the installation cost.
- The AC system uses R22 refrigerant, which is prohibited by EPA (Environmental Protection Agency).
- The air conditioning system is incapable of maintaining a comfortable environment.
- The expenses to maintain the air conditioning system have increased.
According to experts, the best time to replace your air conditioner is in winter or autumn. There are end-season sales and other offers where one can get hold of an energy-efficient AC system at a great price.
Here are six signs that will help you to recognize that your air conditioning system needs to be replaced:
- The air conditioning system blows warm air instead of cool air. It can be due to numerous problems like low refrigerant levels, a broken compressor, and a dirty air filter. However, it is best to replace your system if the repair service is becoming too expensive.
- The loud and noisy operation of the air conditioning system disturbs the household environment.
- It is tough to operate the AC system because it does not quickly switch on or respond to changes in the thermostat.
- An increase in electricity bills and humidity levels also indicates that the AC system needs to be repaired or replaced.
- It is best to replace the AC system if the water leaks from the AC system after repairing service.
- Poor airflow and uneven distribution means there’s an issue in the vents or duct system.
The average life of air conditioning systems is around 10-15 years, so if the household system has crossed the mark of ten years, replacing the AC system will be better than repairing it. However, there is a gradual decrease in the air conditioning system working period as people tend to replace it after 7-8 years.
The air conditioning system’s life depends upon the maintenance services and usage. The longer the air conditioning system works, the sooner its components break down. There are chances of expensive repair issues if the AC system is not maintained properly.
On average, the AC replacement team in Orlando, Fl, takes around 4-8 hours to install the new air conditioning unit in the household. However, it is impossible to predict the necessary replacement time as it depends on many factors. Here are some factors that may extend the air conditioning replacement duration:
- Fixing and upgrading the duct system before installing a traditional AC system.
- The number of air handlers is to be installed in the residence.
- Accessibility to your old system to remove it.
- Type of replacement the house needs, like changeout or full replacement.
- Location of the installation.
After selecting the air conditioning system model for replacement, our HVAC team will visit your home to install the AC unit in your residence. Here is what one can expect from AC replacement service:
- Survey the surroundings to find a perfect location for installing all the components.
- Lay a protective cloth or paper before beginning the installation.
- Remove the old equipment and begin to dissemble the old equipment after taking the refrigerant out.
- Inspects the duct system and will repair the duct system first if there are some issues.
- Install the new unit.
Call (321) 663-2665, and our AC experts from Van Eddies Heating and Air Conditioning will provide a cost-effective AC replacement quote with numerous benefits.